Who is Nimbly?
Nimbly is a software product company. We work with innovative companies to design and deliver products on mobile and Salesforce.com platforms. We believe in simple design and want to make the best products we possibly can.
The atmosphere at Nimbly focuses on what you’ve accomplished not the hours (many or few) that you’ve contributed. We have beliefs! And we stick by them: progress is key, be excellent to each other, eliminate illusions, and work with the best.
Our team is small, but growing and we like to have fun. A sense of humor is required. If you’re any good at Spelunky, you can go to hell or LA..
What is the job?
You will be working closely with our customers and leadership team to design, plan, develop and support our product suite.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies, frameworks and concepts to improve our infrastructure.
- Contribute to all aspects of our products: define, design, develop, and test.
- Work closely with Nimbly founders.
- Estimate engineering effort; plan implementation, and rollout system changes.
Must be eligible to work in the US, no 3rd parties.
If you are an experienced engineer having worked on mobile/web applications while having a proven track record of building maintainable and scalable apps, we are looking for you.
- 3-5+ years of experience in developing highly interactive web applications
- 3-5+ years experience designing software to be flexible
- Believer in clean/readable code
- Strong in agile and TDD
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, problem solving skills) and passion for problem solving
- Have leadership qualities – can eventually lead development efforts
- Salesforce experience is a bonus
Great things we want you to know:
- Paid for gym membership (our current list is dp boulders and ymca).
- Free lunch.
- 40 hr work weeks. Literally.
- Software budget, you know.. so you don't need to ask the boss to try something new.
- Profit sharing, a significant % of profit is paid to the team.
- A small team is a fast team, we have no plans to be bigger than 12 (including founders).
- We work at errm.. WeWork in Civic Center, there is free (and delicious) beer, pool table, ping pong, foosball and more goodness.
- Video game breaks, TowerFall is our current jam.